California Waters, founded in 1999 and operating throughout Southern California, is experiencing strong growth in our Commercial Swimming Pool and Fountain Service Division.
We have open positions for commercial pool maintenance / service technicians.
Our main office is in Yorba Linda, but our Technicians live and work throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura and San Diego counties, using our take-home work trucks.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS TO WORK PRIMARILY IN ORANGE COUNTY AND NEIGHBORING AREAS.
Regular hours are 6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday to Friday, plus overtime, including on some Saturdays, each as needed. There are times you must arrive at your first jobsite earlier.
Daily cleaning activities include: net, scrub, vacuum, test water quality and add proper amount of chemicals. You will also obtain supplies from office and stores, change small working parts, report unusual problems to office, maintain detailed written daily log, assist with large repairs and special projects, and drive to each location. Our customers are large, well-known companies who demand excellence and so do we.
We are not a seasonal or summer-only business, we stay busy all year-round. This is NOT an independent contractor situation – you will be our full-time employee, paid hourly, NOT paid per job or stop.
You will be driving our work truck, use our gas card, use our equipment (but bring your own hand tools), use our cell phone, and be given our monogrammed shirts and hats.
Our benefits package is excellent and includes: Competitive Hourly Wage, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Sick Days, Vacation Days, Paid Holidays, Company Truck and Fuel Card, Company Cell Phone, Uniforms, 401(K) with up to 8% Company Match, and more.
- Fluent English IS Required: Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- Valid California Driver’s License and a Clean DMV Record ARE Required.
- You must be able to lift heavy objects and work outdoors, in all seasons, on your feet.
- Reliable, On-Time, Friendly, Honest and Hard-Working.
- Ability to Work Independently and Unsupervised.
- CPO Certified and/or LA County Health Certified technicians will receive immediate interview, but is NOT required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Frequency: Weekly
Experience: Pool Service Technician – 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Please reply below with your:
- Name, Daytime Phone Number and Email Address.
- A few sentences in your own words about yourself, your experience and why you would be a good fit for the position.
- Please attach your resume, if you have one.
Note that a background check, physical and drug test is a condition of starting employment.
We will respond to qualified applicants only, by telephone, so please remember to include your daytime number for a call back.
California Waters is an EOE. Thank you for your interest.