California Waters has an immediate opening for a Marketing Specialist with 1-3 years’ experience writing marketing copy, creating marketing collateral and implementing digital, print and social media campaigns- with the samples to show it. Our ideal candidate excels at crafting compelling marketing copy, has B2B marketing experience and thrives in a “hands-on” environment where multi-tasking is the norm. Creativity is valued and attention to detail is critical. The position reports to the Director of Business Development and Marketing.
- Write project portfolios for our website
- Develop marketing copy for digital and print marketing campaigns and content marketing
- Copywriting and design development of marketing collateral
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns to multiple vertical markets
- Generate new leads and maintain multiple lead databases
- Manage our social media channels
- Event planning and execution
- 1-3 years hands-on marketing experience; business to business marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Proficient in Photoshop and using WordPress templated site
- Working knowledge of each of the social media channels and the features specific to those channels
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects and priorities working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Marketing/Communications
- Definite plus but not required: Familiar with either InDesign or Illustrator for simple in-house design jobs
About California Waters
We specialize in commercial water features, swimming pools and waterscapes. Our 100+ employees, including industry leading artisans and tradesmen deliver cutting-edge design coupled with outstanding construction and service excellence. More than ornamentation, our projects are individual works of art – each leaving a lasting legacy for the communities they enhance. We capture the beauty, magic and mystery of water for all to enjoy – we bring water to life.
We offer a casual atmosphere with a driven agenda for quality, where excellence is rewarded with advancement and compensation:
- Paid vacation days, sick days and holidays
- 401(K) with up to 8% Company match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Mandatory background check
- Salary range: $50,000-$65,000 DOE
Salaried Position. No phone calls. EOE Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Mandatory background check, drug and physical screening post offer.
To apply, fill out the Contact Form below. In addition to your resume, a cover letter showcasing your writing skill is an advantage. Please combine your resume and cover letter into a single pdf or word file and send as an attachment in the resume upload field.
Thank you for your interest.