Get hands-on marketing experience with a company that is taking it to the next level! Forget about filing, you’ll be focused on the following:
- Social media posts and growing our social media presence across multiple platforms
- SEO Optimization: Working with our SEO consultant you will implement their recommendations to optimize our new website
- Assisting in the development/implementation of new marketing campaigns including online marketing, email marketing, infographics, corporate collateral, direct mail and copy writing
- Writing articles/posting information on our website blog
- Updating our website with new projects and information
- Implementing corporate-wide branding initiative
- Event planning including client lunches
- Site photography
- Special Projects
Every day will be a new opportunity to gain real-world marketing experience working directly for our full-time, highly experienced Marketing Manager. If you’re creative and fun, not afraid of taking on lots of diverse projects, enjoy a challenge and ready to work hard, you’ll love this position!
- Marketing or Communications degree preferred
- Aptitude/interest in writing, editing and an eye for detail
- In addition to your resume — please include a cover letter showcasing your copy writing skills
- Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or your own photography experience a big plus!
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Part-time: 20-25 hours per week,
- Can be between the hours of 7:30am -3:00pm M-F
- Compensation: $12.00 per hour, benefits not included
- Willing to meet requirements to qualify for college credit if eligible
- Location: Yorba Linda, CA
About California Waters
Industry leaders and skilled artisans in water features and aquatics since 1999, California Waters, based in Yorba Linda, CA, provides estimating, design and engineering, construction renovation, and post-construction maintenance and repair services all under one roof. We have been named one of Orange County’s fastest growing private companies by the OC Business Journal for the past four years in a row. Fueled by a passion to deliver cutting-edge design, partnered with outstanding construction and service excellence, we bring water to life.
Mandatory drug test and physical post-offer. California Waters is an EOE.
To apply, simply fill out the Contact Form below and attach your resume and include your cover letter. Please be sure to include both your email and daytime or cell phone number. We will respond to qualified applicants only, by telephone, so please remember to include your daytime number for a call back.
Thank you for your interest.