We are California Waters; industry-leading artisans specializing in breathtaking water features and commercial aquatics. By delivering cutting edge design coupled with outstanding construction and service excellence, we capture the beauty, magic and mystery of water for all to enjoy – we bring water to life.
California Waters has an immediate opening for a Commercial Pool Repair Manager with at least ten years of direct experience in: repairing the equipment for commercial and public swimming pools, fountains and water features; communicating with old and new customers to solve their problems; and managing other technicians on a day to day basis.
- Attend job walks, perform troubleshooting, and prepare labor and material costs
- Produce, send and follow up on bids to existing and new customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist and direct technicians with field reports for prospective repairs
- At least ten (10) years of direct, hands-on experience with progressive levels of responsibility in the repair field for pools and fountains
- Hands on knowledge of equipment, plumbing and electrical components
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities working under tight deadlines.
We offer a casual atmosphere with a driven agenda for quality, where excellence is rewarded with advancement and compensation:
- Paid vacation days, sick days and holidays
- 401(K) with up to 8% Company match
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life insurance, and more
Please apply with your resume for a confidential review and response to qualified candidates.
Mandatory background check, drug and physical screening post offer.
Thank you for your interest. California Waters is an EOE.