We have immediate multiple openings for an experienced Project Superintendent, responsible for providing daily oversight of our Company’s new builds and renovations of commercial and public swimming pools and aquatic facilities throughout California.
Relocation assistance available for highly qualified senior experienced candidates.
Applicants for this position will have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a supervisory construction capacity. Project Superintendents will require having direct experience overseeing swimming pools and related recreational water systems. We build and renovate pools of all shapes and sizes to include skimmer style and rim flow pools, spas and water features. We perform commercial and public work throughout California. Salary is open and DOE.
The most qualified candidates will have a good understanding of survey, earthwork, concrete, shotcrete, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, waterproofing and the installation of various architectural finishes.
- Fluent in English: reading, writing and speech.
- Valid California driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Proficient at reading and understanding blueprints, specifications and statements of work related to each project.
- Current OSHA 10 and CPR/First Aid training certifications considered a plus but not required.
- Experience with Bluebeam or Acrobat DC (Pro) also a plus but not required.
- Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
We offer a casual atmosphere with a driven agenda for quality, where excellence is rewarded with advancement and compensation.
- Paid vacation days, sick days and holidays.
- 401(K) with up to 8% Company match.
- Medical, dental and vision plans.
- Company-paid life insurance, and more.
Please apply with your resume for a confidential review and response to qualified candidates.
Mandatory background check, drug and physical screening post offer.
Thank you for your interest. California Waters is an EOE.